[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Changing of soap:address location

janekdb2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 10:38:13 EST 2009

I was able to edit jbossws.beans/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml to change this

  | <soap address location="http://127.0.0.1:11011/ws/t"/>

to the public facing url,

  | <soap address location="http://www.mydomaine.com:80/ws/t"/>

Versions:

JBoss 4.2.2.GA
JBossWS Native 3.0.3.GA
libapache-mod-jk 1.2.18-3
apache 1.3.34-4.1

Changed part of jboss-beans.xml

  | <!-- An abstraction of server configuration aspects. -->
  | <bean name="WSServerConfig" class="org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.NativeServerConfig">
  |
  | 	<!--
  | 	    The WSDL, that is a required deployment artifact for an endpoint, has a <soap:address>
  | 	    element which points to the location of the endpoint. JBoss supports rewriting of that SOAP address.
  |
  | 	    If the content of <soap:address> is a valid URL, JBossWS will not rewrite it unless 'modifySOAPAddress' is true.
  | 	    If the content of <soap:address> is not a valid URL, JBossWS will rewrite it using the attribute values given below.
  |
  | 	   If 'webServiceHost' is not set, JBossWS uses requesters protocol host when rewriting the <soap:address>.
  | 	-->
  | 	<!--
  | 	<property name="webServiceHost">${jboss.bind.address}</property>
  | 	-->
  | 	<property name="modifySOAPAddress">true</property>
  |
  | 	<!--
  |     Set these properties to explicitly define the ports that will be used for rewriting the SOAP address.
  |     Otherwise the ports will be identified by querying the list of installed connectors.
  |     If multiple connectors are found the port of the first connector is used.
  |     <property name="webServiceSecurePort">8443</property>
  |     <property name="webServicePort">8080</property>
  |     -->
  |     <property name="webServicePort">80</property>
  | </bean>

I commented out the webServiceHost property and uncommented the webServicePort port setting it to 80.

It would be better if JBossWS could also get the port from  the requesters protocol port.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215755#4215755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215755