[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Method Advised class on getInterceptorChainReadWriteLock

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 15:51:50 EST 2009

"Mike03" wrote : Cool, glad that patch worked out.

  | Do you have any thoughts on the CCE we're getting with the ClassicInstrumentor and optimize=true?  It seems like this is caused by generated code since were talking about an Item$ItemAdvisor but it wasn't apparent in the src decompilation of Item.class with JAD.
  |
  | How do you guys approach debugging generated bytecode?
  |
  | thanks for your help,
  | Mike

Am about to fly back to Europe, so I can't look now. There isn't really a way to debug generated bytecode apart from adding System.out.printlns when adding it in javassist

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215864#4215864

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215864