[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: H10 plugins left when upgrade to H11

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 18:14:58 EST 2009

There are two issues here:

Should H11 repelace H10 or update ?

1) Eclipse update manager works by *adding*, there is not mechanism for removing plugins. I've heard something about P2 will do some "garbage collecting" but I have not seen it in effect.

2) Why does the update not work at jboss tools nightly build update site ? We f*cked up and the R and N build got temporarily mixed up causing the problem you are having since you (un)luckily got the mixed up nightly build. Sorry for the trouble!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215903#4215903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215903