[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss Applicationserver always in state starting

tk1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 8 09:28:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am having the following problem starting JBoss Application Server from JBoss IDE using
JBoss 4.2.2.GA
JBoss IDE 2.0.0.Beta1
Java JDK 1.5.0_13

When I am trying to start the server from eclipse it is still in the state Starting. . . and the status Synchronized.

The JMX-Console and JBoss Web Console are reachable.
After the start-timeout the server is stopped.

But I am possible to start the server from the run.bat correctly.

It is a clean installation of the server I just changed the port 8080 to 8787.

Thanks a lot for help,
Tina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215990#4215990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215990