[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: A callback on EJB removal

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 8 14:36:16 EDT 2009

"ALRubinger" wrote : Just for SFSB I'd imagine?

Oops, yes :-)

anonymous wrote : Our standard M.O. applies I guess; make some SPI to register a callback listener in wb-as-int and we'll invoke upon it via some EJB3 optional add-on component.

  | What contextual information do you need?  Session ID?

What is the best way (that ideally is standard, otherwise we'll need another SPI for identifying an SFSB) to identify an SFSB instance?

I was struggling with this, as the object instance we obtained from JNDI isn't useful. I guess we could use the object instance obtained from invocationContext.getTarget()...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216015#4216015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216015