[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: Configuring JBoss 5.0.0.GA in NetBeans 6.5

dairo1983 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 8 23:24:43 EDT 2009

Hi:

 I want to make a project with portlets suport in Netbeans 6.5 I use the Portal Pack 3, and it allow me to create a projecto with SAW (SimpleAPI for Workflow) support, and I can see the JBPM option, but  I can not select it. I would like to make a portlet with Jboss JBPM support. Can somebody help me. I need it a lot.
Thanks anyway and sorry by my English, is so bad...
cheers
Dairo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216063#4216063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216063