[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Cluster setup

krishnan366 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 01:41:38 EDT 2009

Hi Brian,
 I am using a JDBCCacheLoader and on eviction of any of the nodes, I get the message as mentioned in my previous post . and the nodes are not stored in the database because of the above message.

I just removed the configuration from my cache-config.xml.

anonymous wrote :

  | 	       <!--
  | 	          Defines whether to retrieve state on startup
  | 	       -->
  |

  | 	       <!--
  | 	          Network calls are synchronous.
  | 	       -->

Without this the nodes are persisted and work without any issue. Is something wrong in the above configuration that causes the issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216070#4216070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216070