[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Tasks need to done by multiple users

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 02:30:52 EDT 2009

@Ronald,
Just so I can think about the difference in approaches, what are your thoughts on why it would be more difficult to do certain exit strategies with my suggested dynamic task-instance approach?

I guess the join would make sure everyone completed before leaving the fork-task-join block, but doesn't signal="last" on the task-node accomplish the same thing?  Additionally, doesn't using the signal= on the task node give more flexibility than a join would, which would fix the user to a pattern of waiting for everyone to complete before moving forward?

The last point of my implementation is that the graph would not need to change with the dynamic task-instances since it would be an action attached to the task node.

But then again, I haven't tried to implement this myself.  So, I am wondering if there is a technical hurdle here, or what your thoughts are for why it would be more difficult.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216077#4216077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216077