[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JPA delete problem on @OneToMany: deleted entity passed to p

kolumbien81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 04:38:27 EDT 2009

I'm doing an relationship with two Entity (Parent - Child). So, in
Parent class I had a collection of Child. When I remove one item (child)
from the collection, its appears ok. But in database the operation doesn't
happen. I´d tried to remove by em.remove(child) , but this error occur: "
org.hibernate.ObjectDeletedException: deleted entity passed to persist: [
model.Child#]"
It happens because in the parent I have the CASCADE.PERSIST on the Children Set like this @OneToMany (fetch = EAGER, cascade=CascadeType.ALL)
 @OneToMany(cascade={CascadeType.MERGE, CascadeType.REFRESH, CascadeType.REMOVE)
  | public Set<Child> getChildren()
It works perfect but when I am going to create the child, it doesn't create the child, so I am feeling like in a dead lock.
Someone can help me?
Thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216097#4216097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216097