[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Custom HBM files.

Toriton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 06:52:27 EDT 2009

Before your reply,i done the test with entity class in a jar file and hbm.xml mapped in hibernate.cfg.xml in JBPM folder.
Then deploying the process, that use that entity.
This work perfectly,i got a double insert atm but perhaps could be another problem on my process definition :) i will investigate on it.

and yes hibernate is inside server lib folder not in JBPM.

can you help me about the hierarchy , that the archive must have?

This is what i have atm in my archive.

simple.par is the name of the archive.

then there are 2 folders.

classes with all packages from com. and so on.
then another folder simple,that contains :
gpd.xml
processdefinition.xml
processimage.jpg

where should be hibernate mappings files ?
and i have to place my mapping reference for my custom hbm.file in the archive or always apart?.

I want understand how have to be the structure of the par archive to get properly deployed,  with  more then one Hbm.xml too.

I was looking for this on manuals and googling a bit, but i don't find nothing useful :) atm.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216159#4216159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216159