[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: your current Jboss evaluation

Aldian_00 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 07:17:43 EDT 2009

Ok thank you very much for the reply. I will take a look at your link and then come back if I have any new question.

I have to tell that I am wondering why you are speaking of Jboss AS 4 and Jboss AS 5. Theorically the 5th version should be better, shouldn't it? Or are there some points that make the previous version better for some usages?

Here are the links to the questions on the other forums:
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=335106 - Glassfish
http://www.nabble.com/your-current-JOnAS-evaluation-to22329663.html - Jonas
http://www.nabble.com/your-current-Geronimo-evaluation-to22329850s134.html - Geronimo

nabble.com forums are nothing but mailing list mirrors

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216167#4216167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216167