[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: your current Jboss evaluation

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 07:21:28 EDT 2009

"Aldian_00" wrote :

  | I have to tell that I am wondering why you are speaking of Jboss AS 4 and Jboss AS 5. Theorically the 5th version should be better, shouldn't it?

Definitely, the JBossAS5 will be better than AS4. The reason i have been asking which version you intend to use is to see if you came here with some specific version in mind. If you had JBossAS-4 in mind then my next suggestion would have been to move to AS5 :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216169#4216169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216169