[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Session lost problem

Jinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 12:11:21 EDT 2009

I am using jboss5.0.1 AS and struts 2.1.6 framework for my webapp. I am using an apache web server rewriting the url. When I click on some buttons, my session info is lost.

In my jsp pages my form action vaue is having jsessionid appended to it. So when I call some javascript to change the action value, I am not bale to append the jsessionid to it and my session info is lost.

I think if I use session cookie, it will solve the problem. Could you please let me know is tehre any configuartion file I need to set up for managing seesion throught cookie?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216271#4216271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216271