[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBM2 Cluster config

adridi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 12:39:33 EDT 2009

I checked out JBM2 code from SVN (revision 6038) and did the following:
- Build the code.
- Installed the build to 2 different Linux servers.
- Configured the cluster (I set the tag "clustered" to true).
- Configured a valid multicast ip address.
- I saw that the "rmi.server.hostname" was not injected so I added the following to "run.sh" to fix the issue "-Djava.rmi.server.hostname="

Then I started both servers - all the examples were working fine in both nodes (servers) except the ClusteredQueueExample.

[TextMessage message2 = (TextMessage) messageConsumer.receive(5000);] message2 was null which means the cluster didnt work for me.

Could you please tell me what I am missing?
I set the logging to DEBUG mode but didnt see significant information about the cluster failover

-Abdel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216287#4216287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216287