[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Seam components view problem with JBDS 1.1.0.GA

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 19:52:30 EDT 2009

Not sure what version of JBoss Tools is bundled with JBDS 1.1.0.GA but I have enabled Seam support for my project and filled in all the requisite fields in the setup window, refreshed my project, etc (ping successful).

I never see anything in my Seam components view except the root (my project name/folder).  The conversation-scoped SFSB of JavaBean components don't display when I click the expand link to the left of the project folder in the view.

Where are the seam support properties saved?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216401#4216401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216401