[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ConnectionCount and InUseConnectionCount behavior

jguser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 09:08:58 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote :
  | You could always post the raw data for your graph and I could replot it. Hopefully you have it as a CSV file or something like that.

I have some data in csv format. The data was taked with a process every minute.
If you graph the data you can see what I see.

"HOUR";"CONNECTIONCOUNT";"INUSECONNECTIONCOUNT";"MAXCONNECTIONSINUSECOUNT"
"16:25";5;1;5
"16:26";9;2;9
"16:27";13;3;13
"16:28";13;1;13
"16:29";13;5;13
"16:30";14;9;13
"16:31";14;7;13
"16:32";25;7;24
"16:33";25;5;24
"16:34";25;8;24
"16:35";25;6;24
"16:36";25;7;24
"16:37";24;2;24
"16:38";24;5;24
"16:39";24;2;24
"16:40";24;1;24
"16:41";24;3;24
"16:42";14;4;24
"16:43";14;6;24
"16:44";12;3;24
"16:45";14;1;24
"16:46";14;3;24
"16:47";14;4;24
"16:48";18;2;24
"16:49";18;5;24
"16:50";19;5;24
"16:51";19;5;24
"16:52";19;3;24
"16:53";19;15;24
"16:54";23;0;24
"16:55";23;1;24
"16:56";23;1;24
"16:57";23;0;24
"16:58";23;2;24
"16:59";9;4;24
"17:0";16;1;24
"17:1";16;2;24
"17:2";16;1;24
"17:3";16;5;24
"17:4";16;1;24
"17:5";16;1;24
"17:6";16;1;24
"17:7";16;5;24
"17:8";18;8;24
"17:9";18;1;24
"17:10";18;3;24
"17:11";18;2;24
"17:12";18;2;24
"17:13";18;3;24
"17:14";12;6;24
"17:15";17;3;24
"17:16";17;1;24
"17:17";17;4;24
"17:18";17;4;24
"17:19";17;4;24
"17:20";22;7;24
"17:21";22;0;24
"17:22";22;3;24
"17:23";22;7;24
"17:24";22;12;24
"17:26";22;8;24
"17:27";19;7;24
"17:28";19;1;24
"17:29";19;0;24
"17:30";19;2;24
"17:31";19;7;24
"17:32";18;8;24
"17:33";18;3;24
"17:34";18;4;24
"17:35";18;4;24
"17:36";18;4;24
"17:37";17;2;24
"17:38";17;3;24
"17:39";17;3;24
"17:40";17;6;24
"17:41";17;2;24
"17:42";16;2;24
"17:43";16;2;24
"17:44";16;4;24
"17:45";16;0;24
"17:46";16;0;24
"17:47";14;4;24
"17:48";14;3;24
"17:49";13;7;24
"17:50";13;1;24
"17:51";13;4;24
"17:52";13;4;24
"17:53";20;1;24
"17:54";20;1;24
"17:55";20;2;24
"17:56";20;1;24
"17:57";20;0;24
"17:58";20;1;24
"17:59";10;3;24
"18:0";14;1;24
"18:1";14;2;24
"18:2";14;3;24
"18:3";14;2;24
"18:4";14;3;24
"18:5";14;1;24
"18:6";14;1;24
"18:7";12;4;24
"18:8";12;6;24
"18:9";12;1;24
"18:10";12;1;24
"18:11";12;2;24
"18:12";12;1;24
"18:13";12;2;24
"18:14";11;0;24
"18:15";11;1;24
"18:16";11;2;24
"18:17";9;0;24
"18:18";9;1;24
"18:19";9;3;24
"18:20";9;1;24
"18:21";9;2;24
"18:22";9;0;24
"18:23";9;3;24
"18:24";12;2;24
"18:25";15;0;24
"18:26";15;3;24
"18:27";15;2;24
"18:28";15;0;24
"18:29";15;0;24
"18:30";15;2;24
"18:31";15;0;24
"18:32";9;4;24
"18:33";9;0;24
"18:34";9;2;24
"18:35";9;1;24
"18:36";9;1;24
"18:37";9;1;24
"18:38";9;2;24
"18:39";9;1;24
"18:40";9;1;24
"18:41";9;2;24
"18:42";9;0;24
"18:43";9;0;24
"18:44";8;1;24
"18:45";8;2;24
"18:46";9;2;24
"18:47";9;3;24
"18:48";9;1;24
"18:49";9;2;24
"18:50";9;1;24
"18:51";9;1;24
"18:52";9;2;24
"18:53";9;2;24
"18:54";9;3;24
"18:55";9;1;24
"18:56";9;0;24
"18:57";8;0;24
"18:58";8;0;24
"18:59";7;0;24
"19:0";9;0;24
"19:1";9;0;24
"19:2";12;6;24
"19:3";12;0;24
"19:4";12;0;24
"19:5";16;1;24
"19:6";16;2;24
"19:7";16;2;24
"19:8";16;3;24
"19:9";16;0;24
"19:10";16;2;24
"19:11";16;0;24
"19:12";6;0;24
"19:13";6;0;24
"19:14";6;0;24
"19:15";6;1;24
"19:16";6;1;24
"19:17";7;0;24
"19:18";10;2;24
"19:19";10;1;24
"19:20";10;2;24
"19:21";10;0;24
"19:22";10;0;24
"19:23";10;1;24
"19:24";8;1;24
"19:25";8;0;24
"19:26";8;0;24
"19:27";6;0;24
"19:28";6;1;24
"19:29";6;0;24
"19:30";6;0;24
"19:31";6;1;24
"19:32";5;0;24
"19:33";5;0;24
"19:34";5;0;24
"19:35";5;0;24
"19:36";5;2;24
"19:37";8;2;24
"19:38";8;4;24
"19:39";8;3;24
"19:40";10;4;24
"19:41";19;2;24
"19:42";19;5;24
"19:43";19;2;24
"19:44";19;0;24
"19:45";19;0;24
"19:46";19;0;24
"19:47";6;2;24
"19:48";6;1;24
"19:49";6;1;24
"19:50";6;1;24
"19:51";6;1;24
"19:52";9;4;24
"19:53";9;4;24
"19:54";17;0;24
"19:55";17;0;24
"19:56";17;1;24
"19:57";17;2;24
"19:58";17;0;24
"19:59";5;0;24
"20:0";9;0;24
"20:1";9;0;24
"20:2";9;0;24
"20:3";9;0;24
"20:4";9;1;24
"20:5";9;0;24
"20:6";9;2;24
"20:7";6;0;24
"20:8";6;0;24
"20:9";6;0;24
"20:10";6;0;24
"20:11";6;0;24
"20:12";5;0;24
"20:13";5;0;24
"20:14";5;0;24
"20:15";5;3;24
"20:16";6;2;24
"20:17";16;1;24
"20:18";16;0;24
"20:19";16;0;24
"20:20";16;1;24
"20:21";16;0;24
"20:22";16;1;24
"20:23";16;0;24
"20:24";5;0;24
"20:25";5;0;24
"20:26";5;0;24
"20:27";5;0;24
"20:28";5;2;24
"20:29";5;0;24
"20:30";5;0;24

Maybe is just an error of take the data avery minute, and in the midle, he realy use the connectioncount he said in the next measure

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216554#4216554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216554