[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: stop or re-deploy a web application in JBoss 5.0?

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 10:31:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

you were quite near to it ;-). The "deploy" and "undeploy" methods are the right ones. The parameters for them are URLs of deployed files (e.g. in your "deploy" directory).
Unfortunately, at least in some Betas of JBoss 5, they were not working as expected ( https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-5643 ). So, if you are interested in using them, you should ask in the "AS5" forum about the state of it.
The "stop"/"start" methods will stop/start the MainDeployer service, so I don't advice to click them ;-).

I think you should also find some service which is named like your web app, and this service should contain start/stop methods. So, maybe you can start/stop your web app this way.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216591#4216591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216591