[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: is it possible for MVCCInvocationContext to have null mv

dukehoops do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 12:57:37 EDT 2009

Exactly, in my environment I am seeing precisely that: cache.evict() fails to evict. I wrote up what I thought was the root cause for of this failure: pfer writes to one (non-tx) context, while evict looks in another (please see my post right above yours)

Could you please point out where in above reasoning I may be making a mistake (obviously being new to JBC I don't quite understand the internals yet)?

fwiw, when I rebuilt jbc with pfer NOT using failSilently, evict-after-pfer started to work.

However, it is true that thus far I am unable to replicate this failure in a jbc test suite test - so it is quite possible that the problem is not with JBC Core but, for example, with my setup or hibernate-jbosscache2 integration.

thanks
-nikita

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216663#4216663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216663