[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - how do we generate database migration script

apdo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 13:57:11 EDT 2009

I have a question that must be very easy to answer.

We are currently using jbpm 3.0.1

We are working on upgrading to jbpm 3.3.1 GA

I have search about database migration.

I have found the following:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-1823

However, I have no Idea where to find that target or anyother target uses to make my database schema upgrade to the version 3.3.1 GA. (most probably by generating a schema migration script)
Could someone help me to find that information?

obviously the database to migrate is not empty. Should we therefore, have to perform other manipulation on the data or the schema migration script generated by the target will be enough?

thank you very much for your help,

An Phong Do

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216688#4216688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216688