[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Split JBoss from JMS

ranieri85 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 14:28:31 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've a JBoss instalation and it has a JMS in the same instalation, now I want to apply JMS-HA, but I want to do that in another server, it means, I want to have JBoss Application Server on my original machine and split JMS to other machines using JMS-HA.

Is it possible? If so, could someone point me a article or document about it, I couldn't found a article showing where I set the new JMS server on JBoss instalation.

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216695#4216695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216695