[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Making the classloader of one deployment the delegate of ano

bastib do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 08:02:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am currently trying to integrate an Execution Environment for BDI Agents into Jboss. I have a problem making classreloading work properly.

I am deploying a ExecutionEnvironment using a jboss-beans.xml. The AgentApplications are described by two types of xml files.  I wrote deployers to deploy AgentApplications packed in a jar.

During the deployment process agent models are loaded. Then agents are started. This means that a concrete agent is created on the base of a loaded agent model.  This concrete agent is then marked active and gets executed by an execution service.

The problem is that the execution service is using the BaseClassLoader which has been created during the deployment of the execution environment.  Therefore the changed classes never get reloaded, because the classloader of the ExecutionEnvironment always remains the same.

I think a solution would be to make the classloader, which was created for the deployment of the agent application, a delegate of the classloader of the execution environment.  How could I do this? But maybe there are alternative solutions.

Thx

Bastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216921#4216921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216921