[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Unable To Acquire Lock

nathanmesser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 10:13:36 EDT 2009

Have you tried turning on the following log4j logging to see what's happening with the transactions?

org.jboss.cache.interceptors.TxInterceptor=TRACE
(in our properties file that turns into
log4j.logger.org.jboss.cache.interceptors.TxInterceptor=TRACE, JBossAppender)

3.0.2 did have a bug that under certain circumstances the transaction could be rolled back, but not all the locks removed, which would lead to this problem. This was fixed in 3.0.3.

However it could be as simple as GlobalTransaction::4 has modified the node, and hasn't committed yet. Looking at the TxInterceptor logs should tell you when the transaction commits or rolls back.

-Note: I'm not connected with JBossCache development, just a user, and I haven't used JBossCache with Hibernate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216971#4216971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216971