[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Jboss node getting CPU spikes

bossisout do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 13:21:26 EDT 2009

In my production environment some nodes are getting spikes.If we restart the cluster it works for some time and another server get spikes and user will be slowed down.The application is a swing based app calling the EJB's
We fixed one of the app and now spikes are gone for a while.
Now we are getting a different error

There is a Remote Exception also in the logs
Logs from s-004:
ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.pbcast.CoordGmsImpl] server001-003:45734 (additional data: 18 bytes) is not a member !

Any help is appreciated.I am new into jboss clustering

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217089#4217089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217089