[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: workshop project: can't generate seam entities

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 14:15:48 EDT 2009

Max, I just emailed you a .swf video of my JBDS and Hibernate config/console, etc.  I thought that would be easiest.

So it *IS* the bytecode that needs to be in the classpath entry for the classpath tab.  Well, I just noticed that the .class files are not built immediately after I did a revengr.  And I have no build.xml (that I have when I run seam setup and create-project in cmd line.

So this is most likely at least part of the problem (that the .class files for the entities don't exist (yet)) and that they need to be visible in the classpath.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217110#4217110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217110