[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: workshop project: can't generate seam entities

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 14:21:58 EDT 2009

I enabled "build automatically" from the project menu in JBDS and the .class files are not there.

the "from Customers" query now executed fine in HQL editor.  sorry about the mixup.

There should be a note that the *.class files for the entity classes need to be available in your classpath.  That would have avoided a lot of my headaches on this...

thx a lot for your consistent and helpful follow ups!!

now I need to determine how to get this working with my seam-gen'd project....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217114#4217114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217114