[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - exclud user-role from

Fuchs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 17:01:23 EDT 2009

Hello!

Iam using JBoss Portal 2.7 downloaded version, but without upgrade.
The problem is that the "Dashboard" is allowed for all users.
I want to forbit the users to access the "Dashboard".
Thats why i gave the   "jboss-portal.sar/.../default-object.xml" a "security-constraint" in the dashboard section.

  | <deployment>
  |       <if-exists>keep</if-exists>
  |       <context>
  |          <context-name>dashboard</context-name>
  |          <security-constraint>
  |             <policy-permission>
  |                <action-name>viewrecursive</action-name>
  |                <role-name>Admin</role-name>
  |             </policy-permission>
  |          </security-constraint>
  |          <properties>

But it doesnt seem to be the right way.
I havent valideted against the dtd, so it could be on the wrong position?

Someone knows what i could do?
(excuse may bad english.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217178#4217178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217178