[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss classpath/classloader questions

rziegler72@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 17:32:25 EDT 2009

But what if the old standard war file has files that are obsolete as of a newer war, and shouldn't be there once the new war is deployed?  Aside from the custom jars, it could get messy to reconcile what should/shouldn't remain.  I could easily script moving the custom jars out, deploying a standard war file, then moving the custom jars back in, but I'd rather not choose that as a solution.  Any deployments at client sites (which would be outside of my control) would have to do something similar and would not necessarily have my scripts.  We also have clients running WebSphere, which isn't as forgiving when you mess around at the filesystem level with the expanded war folders.  I was hoping that using some sort of classloader/classpath would be a solution instead, but it's sounding like that's not easy or possible...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217183#4217183

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217183