[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Socket Timeout with EJB2 on JBoss v4.0.5GA?

klester do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 18:16:21 EDT 2009

My previous post may have been a little confusing, so a quick clarification:

We are using JBoss 4.0.5GA.  Using EJB3 with JBoss 4.0.5GA, you can indeed time out long ejb method calls using the connector as described in my previous post.  We would like to implement the same timeout mechanism for our EJB2 application running on JBoss 4.0.5GA.

Does anyone see what is wrong with my previously posted connector or know of a different way to accomplish this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217191#4217191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217191