[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Hibernate Configurations problem

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 19:01:46 EDT 2009

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : "asookazian" wrote : what does this mean?

  | That eclipse called some action on an ui where the widget were already disposed.
  |
  | What did you do to get that error ?

Sorry, don't have a clue.  If it happens again, I'll update the thread.  As a guess, it's due to the fact that I have four different configurations currently in the Hibernate config view and was messing around with a lot of different settings, etc.  Plus I was switching back and forth from Seam and Hibernate perspsectives quite a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217202#4217202

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217202