[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Hibernate Configurations problem

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 19:28:31 EDT 2009

I'm still getting the "QuerySyntaxException: ApplicationRole is not mapped" error.

I just compared the booking project with mine to see if there are any notable differences in terms of impacting the classpath.  I noticed that in the Java build path properties, the default output folder is: booking/exploded-archives/jboss-seam-booking.jar for the booking project.  I configured mine similarly.

The funny thing is when I do a CTRL-SHFT-T to open a type, when I search for "Hotel" I see two results, one the source .java file and one from booking/dist/jboss-seam-booking.jar.

When I do the same procedure (i.e. open type) for my ApplicationRole class, I see only the source file, even though it's in this jar:  BETS/exploded-archives/BETS.jar.

For my BETS hibernate config, Configuration is empty, Session Factory is empty, and the tables are visible in the Database section.

I'm using default classpath for both classpath config in hibernate configurations.

Not sure what else to try at this point.  I don't understand what else I can do to force Hibernate Tools to see the entity classes.  I just added the dist folder to the classpath and that didn't help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217216#4217216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217216