[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss messaging on JBoss 5 and Java 6

yongz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 06:53:48 EDT 2009

Thanks, I understand JBoss messaging is stable under Java 5. However, there is requirement that we have to upgrade to JBoss 5 + Java 6.

The JBoss 5 documents reads:
anonymous wrote :
  | The Java5 compiled binary is our primary/recommended binary distribution. It has undergone rigorous testing and can run under
  | both a Java 5 and a Java 6 runtime.

Can anyone from JBoss messaging please confirm this also means JBoss messaging has undergone rigorous testing under Java 6 runtime?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217380#4217380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217380