[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss only binding to local port

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 08:05:40 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : How do you stop and start the jboss without simply killing the process.
Ctrl + C from the console does a clean shutdown. You can also you the %JBOSS_HOME%/bin/shutdown.sh to stop the server.

anonymous wrote :  How do you deploy jar and war files on jboss
Place the jar/war in the %JBOSS_HOME%/server/< serverName>/deploy folder.

anonymous wrote : 3. Currently I can only access (test) jboss on the local machine using the browser and going to http://localhost:8080 etc.... How do I configure Jboss and WS so that I can access it via a browser from another machine (desktop or laptop for instance) via the web browsers?

Which version of JBoss AS? See this FAQ http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10179

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217412#4217412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217412