[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: starting, stoping web application from MBean in 5.0.1.GA

mikala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 10:25:39 EDT 2009

"dimitris at jboss.org" wrote : It might be that this service/mbean is not written to be re-startable, i.e. once you stop you can only undeploy. In those case deploy/undeploy may be the only operations.

which service/mbean:
            jboss.web.deployment:war=/www (standard mbean from jmx-console)
or
            www:service=WebAppController

My problem is:
When I call start(), stop(), start, stop, ...  methods from http://localhost:8080/jmx-console (jboss managment web interface) on standard jboss mbean jboss.web.deployment:war=/www it is working ok - my application is deployed, undeployed, deployed, undeployed,...
but
when i call the same method from my mbean/service (www:service=WebAppController) I have exception:javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: TransactionSynchronizationRegistry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217482#4217482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217482