[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Cannot obtain fault type for elemet

erahamim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 12:15:14 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have just migrate from jboss 4.0.5 to jboss 4.2.3.
In the new jboss I'm getting the following warning on my web services:
JAXRPCMetaDataBuilder  - Cannot obtain fault type for element: {http://www.opentv.co.il}TriggerException.

TriggerException is an exception that is thrown from a number of web services in a different packages.

I found out that if I duplicate the exception class and place it in the package of each web service the warning stop.

Is there any other way to do it?
I have lots of web services but I want to use only single class.

Thanks,
Eyal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217558#4217558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217558