[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Random problem (Access is denied) while starting default

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 12:52:18 EDT 2009

If you start JBoss AS from the command prompt, do you run into the same issue?

Also, post the exact error stack trace you are seeing.

Also, is JBoss AS located in either Program Files or Documents and Settings? If it is on your desktop, then it is in Documents and Settings. Spaces in path names cause certain Java libraries fits. I have mine at d:\opt\jboss\jboss-x.x.x.GA. I don't even install my JDK in Program Files.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217578#4217578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217578