[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: No jBPM Locations in JBoss IDE

treespace do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 14:43:13 EDT 2009

Thanks for the rapid reply which is has always been one of JBoss' best qualities. Problem solved and I will definitely RTFM for JBoss Tools. My suggestion is a little help blurb on the wizard page about the separate run-time to improve the first-time experience. Especially since it's on the Welcome page and a lot of folks will click the Seam Process Project icon.

I created a Process Project after installing and referencing jbpm-3.2.6, but the build fails. Eclipse complains there's no /jboss-3.2.6/lib/activation.jar in that run-time. Suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217618#4217618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217618