[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Remove portlet Maximize button.

apemberton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 13 09:08:53 EDT 2009

One technique we've used in the past to do what you're describing is somewhat similar to fuchs recommendation.

We extended our custom decoration renderers to look for a window property to disable certain mode/state links.

Example property:

<property>
  | 	<name>maximized.windowstate.decoration.render</name>
  | 	<value>false</value>
  | </property>

And then your decoration renderer code would look something like:

if (drc.getProperty(action.getName() + "." + actionKey + ".decoration.render") != null) {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217854#4217854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217854