[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Making a Filtering Bridge in a JBM Cluster

olimo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 13 10:24:19 EDT 2009

OK,
in fact I have some specific questions that should help me to begin :

I could not find if the JBM bridges can process some filters on the forwarded messages. Is it possible?

If not I will certainly do the bridge job with an MDB and XA.

In all cases, I worry about the failover management : if  a node fails during filtering+forward with bridge or mdb, all the XAresources holding the TX for the consumed message will also fail. Is the consumed message going to be stuck in the first queue (as "in transaction")? (I am using the trial of EAP 4.3)

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217879#4217879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217879