[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Reading files from another archive

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 13 11:05:39 EDT 2009

For one of our applications what we did was created a subdirectory under the server/xxx/conf directory and placed various configuration and customization files there. Then to look them up, we used the jboss.server.config.url system property to locate the conf directory. For example, to access server/xxx/conf/mystuff/desired.xsl, use:

String confUrl = System.getProperty("jboss.server.config.url");
File f = new File(confUrl + "mystuff/desired.xsl");

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217894#4217894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217894