[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: cannot simultaneously fetch multiple bags WTH!

Tchello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 13 11:20:26 EDT 2009

 I solved this problem today, right now.
 Just adding @IndexColumn in all Entitys i could find (including by editing another developers entitys).
 But now i'm getting another problem when i added a new WebService:
 Error creating callback handler for bean erpagronegociows.ws.VendaWS

 Well, it was working before i add a webservice but now even if i remove it, it is not working anymore =/
 Do you have any ideia what could it be?

 I cleaned all tmp files from jboss (4.2.2 and i cant change, unfortunaly) and restart it.

 Thank you for your good kindness.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217899#4217899

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217899