[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Setup Jboss in myeclipse

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 14 02:59:00 EDT 2009

"dkim18" wrote : I tried Jboss 4.xx and 5.xx and both causing same errors. I am using JDK 1.5.

"jochen.reinhardt" wrote : Hi dkim,

Looks like dkim18 downloaded the JDK6 variant of JBossAS and is using against JDK1.5. That's not going to work. See this FAQ for more information http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12933

You might find this useful http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=148691#4202122 :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218005#4218005