[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Requesting the EJB container to remove an instance

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 14 12:50:36 EDT 2009

I added http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/webbeans/ri/trunk/spi/src/main/java/org/jboss/webbeans/ejb/api/EjbReference.java which also adds the create() method for instantiating the EJB. This also includes Ken's recomendation of using the reference to obtain the correct proxy which implements the business interface.

I also wrote a naive implementation for JBoss http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/webbeans-ri-int/trunk/ejb/src/main/java/org/jboss/webbeans/integration/ejb/JBossEjbReference.java which uses the global local proxy that JBoss EJB3 binds, and holds a reference to the proxy locally to ensure the state is maintained over the lifecycle of the contextual instance.

I would appreciate help with both the remove() method (sounds like we need a new release of JBoss EJB3 for this?) and also ideas on how to better implement the create() and get().

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218033#4218033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218033