[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM versions in jbpm.org

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 16 09:54:34 EDT 2009

Hi guys.. I was looking in the download page of jBPM:
http://www.jboss.org/jbossjbpm/jbpm_downloads/
And I don't understand why the last version is 3.2.6 SP1.
The past week i download the version 3.3.1 i think.. because i have the binaries.. and now it's gone!!..
Also when I download the 3.3.1 version I noticed that the weights of the files do not appear to be right..
At this point I don't know what to download... and I don't know what it the last stable version...
Can someone give me light on this?

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218293#4218293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218293