[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Migration web application Listener to cluster mode

luuzz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 16 18:14:24 EDT 2009

Thank you for the quick answer !!
In our application, when a user connects we create a ActorSession in the data base so that we can know on which machine he's connected to. And while an ActorSession is active (not closed) the user cannot connect on another machine until he closes it by disconnecting himself.
So when the application starts, we have to close all pending sessions other whise the users who were connected, can't connect anymore.
We did this when deploying the .war by using the ContextListener, this solution is not cluster safe.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218450#4218450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218450