[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Locking order when lockParentForChildInsertRemove == tru

ksobolew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 17 07:06:00 EDT 2009

Sorry for the delay.
Yes, it's easy to simulate but not in a deterministic way. My "brute force" test found it just bcause it launches a torrent of threads on the poor cache :) I'll see what I can do to simplify this.

BTW: I am observing another exception that pops up sometimes: a ClassCastException in ReadCommittedNode.markForUpdate(), where an UnversionedNode is cast to NodeReference. This looks like a race between commit and modification to me, but I wasn't able to reproduce it in controlled environment. Any hints?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218553#4218553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218553