[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Need help to fix timer issue

Toriton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 17 11:22:47 EDT 2009

hello , i'm working on timers too, and the timer defined in the post before work fine for me.

I have a little problem after the timer execute the transition.

Imagine something as stateA have the timer, after 5 sec the timer go for transition to stateB ,do something , and then have to turn back in stateA restarting the timer itself.

I'm getting this exception when i try to do signal directly from the ActionHandler in stateB.

  | org.jbpm.JbpmException: this token is locked by token[5740]

5740 is the ID of the state where the timer started, the stateA in the example described before.

Why i'm blocked from stateA? the process is not gone on in stateB with the timer?.
The transition used by the timer don't influence the process workflow?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.
T.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218699#4218699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218699