[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Locking order when lockParentForChildInsertRemove == tru

ksobolew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 17 11:50:51 EDT 2009

OK, that's weird. I'm trying to prepare a simple test but all it shows is that the locking order is *supposed* to be right; looking at the code actually confirms that. So this phenomenon I am observing has to be some corner case that shows under high load.

I have some susppicions about how the DataContainer is racing with LockManager, but for now that's only some wild speculation ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218723#4218723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218723