[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Session Replication - Cluster- Getting ERROR [JBossCacheServ

nagmca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 17 12:03:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to achieve the 2 Node clustering with L4 switch in front of them.  Multicasting is not enabled so have to use TCP. For that, modified cluster-service.xml and jboss-service.xml (under jboss-web-cluster/META-INF).

Sticky sessions are enabled in L4 Switch. The following scenario is giving me an error w.r.t session replication

1. User logs into the application .. could see log in Node 1 shows user activitiy. Log from L4 shows user is hitting Node1
2. Node 1 goes down after a min or so. Node 2 detects that event.
3. Now if the user clicks any link on the application, I am seeing the following error in Node 2 console.

ERROR [JBossCacheService] loadSession() ZMq2dHkNhU4F75TqFEcSbw**exception occurred during serialization: com.xxx.xx.xxxx.xxxx: An unexpected exception occurred while performing encryption/decryption.

Any pointers are greatly helpful.

Regards
Nagesh G

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218734#4218734