[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: seam-gen IDE vs Console

digit-x do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 17 15:13:22 EDT 2009

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : if it didn't work it means you didn't disable the schema validator since the stacktrace will only happen if it is enabled.

  | If it just started working it is probably because you adjusted some properties..

Well, what i really did is the following:
Create CRUD with seam-gen.
Import as existing Java project into JEE Eclipse (Ganymede)
Customize Ant-Scripts
Voila!

As i wasn't quite sure which flag needs to be (un-)set for the schema validator (auto, false, etc. (btw: i am assuning the hibernate schema validator was meant)) i only tried it once (setting to false) and it didn't work.

My comments to documentation: i think Seam documentation is quite good - compared to former JBoss releases and e.g. SAP Products ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218801#4218801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218801