[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - connection close problem.

sentcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 01:33:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have deployed jboss-4.2.3.GA with jboss-messaging-1.4.0.SP3 in our production environment.

In our application,we have developed with recivers are restarting automatically for every 15 minutes(configurable). In this case, when restarting, we are closing all the objects are session, subscriber, connection.

Problem as when we close the connection obejct, it takes around 1 hour at some time(not all the time). We don't know the reason why it takes that much of time.

Please some help me.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218874#4218874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218874